1. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, U2 — One … two … three … fourteen … the number of Viagra pills U2 takes a day.
2. Encore, Eminem — Anyone cheering for this album loses a limb.
3. Greatest Hits, Shania Twain — Her greatest hit obviously had nothing to do with music.
4. Destiny Fulfilled, Destiny’s Child — Destiny’s Child. Only band to re-form more than 12 times.
5. Greatest Hits 2, Toby Keith — It doesn’t matter what you say, this album does not exist.
6. Now 17, Various Artists — The official soundtrack of the Mall of America.
7. Love, Angel, Music, Baby, Gwen Stafani — Hopefully all of these songs guest star the most superb frontman ever: Gavin Rosdale.
8. Free Yourself, Fantasia — What?
9. R&G (Rhythm and Gangsta): The Masterpiece, Snoop Dogg — Drop it like it’s hot, Grandma.
10. Crunk Juice: Lil’ Jon & The East Side Boyz — Elixir of the gods.