To Infini and beyond.

Ask Buzz Lightyear, and he”ll tell you that Michigan”s 69-51 victory over Minnesota was a Trey Story.

With guard Anne Thorius on the bench with a sprained ankle, Michigan coach Sue Guevara utilized guards Infini Robinson, who netted a career-high 14 points hitting four-of-seven from behind the arc, and Alayne Ingram, who tied a career high by making five-of-10 3-point shots.

“I tried to come in and give us a lift off the bench,” Robinson said. “After every shot I was feeling it.”

Robinson”s “strength is her 3-point shooting,” Guevara said. “You guys haven”t seen it,” Guevara told reporters, “but we see it in practice.”

Michigan (7-4 Big Ten, 14-7 overall) started its fifth-straight win by rocketing to a 10-0 lead over the Golden Gophers (1-8, 8-12) thanks to a pair of triples by Ingram and Heather Oesterle.

Michigan”s trend of triples would continue and the Wolverines” 10-of-19 shots made from behind the arc would match an all-time team high.

With LeeAnn Bies giving an uncharacteristically poor shooting performance and Jennifer Smith struggling with the physical presence of Minnesota”s 6-foot-7 Kim Bell, the Wolverines found the long ball to be their savior.

“Our post players did a very good job of getting the ball in control and kicking it out to me and to other perimeter players when we were open,” Ingram said. “I know that Infini is going to hit the shot if she”s open.”

Guevara felt her team was well prepared for Minnesota”s defensive style.

Minnesota “has played a lot of zone,” Guevara said. “We have been working all week on our zone offense of getting it into the post and kicking it out.”

The Golden Gophers gave Michigan more open looks than it was used to, and the Wolverines capitalized.

“We haven”t yet shot 53 percent from behind the arc,” Guevara said.

After Michigan”s quick 10-0 run, the Wolverines would only manage three points over the next 6:27 as Minnesota refused to quit.

Minnesota”s peskiness continued and it finally caught up with Michigan to tie the game at 36 with 12:21 left.

“Minnesota has been in every single game that they have played this year,” Guevara said.

But a pair of Minnesota turnovers leading to a pair of Michigan triples proved too costly for the Golden Gophers to recover.

“We”ve got to take care of the ball,” a frustrated Minnesota coach Cheryl Littlejohn said.

Robinson again came up big for Michigan when the game was tied, this time scoring three points on an off-balanced left hand layup that she was fouled on.

“She”s so exciting to watch,” Thorius said.

“She has so much emotion when she plays. She the sort of player who can bring one key play and spark the entire team.

“She was a great sparkplug and I thought she did awesome on both offense and defense.”

Robinson”s defense contributed to Minnesota”s 29 turnovers, which, in turn, led to 37 points for Michigan.

“You”re not going to win too many ball games in any conference, truly not in the Big Ten turning over the basketball 29 times,” Littlejohn said.