All girls dig a classy man.

It’s no lie. Bow ties, shiny shoes, fine wine and holding the door are the key to any girl’s heart.

Frank Sinatra came into our world in 1915. Arguably America’s most romantic serenader, the chap is, indeed, the picture of “classy.” His look is a sharp one — suede coat and tie, all below a signature, charming grin. And let’s not forget the finishing touch: the hat. Guaranteed to melt the hearts of any sweetie in the mid 20th centrury, the Sinatra topper defines the man: handsome, sophisticated and indubitably audacious.

Despite this charm, modern pop stars reject Sinatra’s style, gripping the gazes of today’s teens with anything but class. Iggy Azalea beckons viewers in her music video “Fancy” with a precariously thigh-exposing mini-skirt and knee-high stockings in a teasing schoolgirl seduction. Lil Wayne sports bright red short and full-body tattoos in his video for “A Milli.” “Burnin’ Up” features Jessie J, complete with golden talons and intentionally ripped sleeves, chewing a man’s ear between glossy purple lips — making everybody mildly uncomfortable. So, unless skimpy garb and chaotic hair have been recently proclaimed as sophisticated wear, these stars are certainly evading even remote hints of intellect. Despite this, their fame is tremendous — fans across the world obsess over videos, play albums on repeat and flock to concerts. These guys are renowned, rocking looks that teens love. But will they last?

The song content of these recent artists begs the same question, as lyrics parallel the moderately trashy vibes of pop-star dress. Today’s R&B and pop talk about a few core things — parties, sex, drugs and alcohol. Adam Levine recalls how “I get so high when I’m inside you,” as Miley Cyrus sings of “dancing with Molly,” and Flo Rida belts out his inflamed desires to take “a freak” home. It’s what teens want to talk about in this day and age.

Sinatra, however, rocks a different vibe. He sings of true, unadulterated romance rather than one-night lovers. “Lovely, don’t you ever change,” Sinatra sings out in the top hit, “Just the Way You Look Tonight.” “Fly Me to the Moon” (a personal favorite of mine — and everyone, let’s be real) captures listeners hearts with a smooth combination of vocals and jazzy instrumentals. It’s genuine passion, distant from the constant references to curvaceous bodies and fickle fornication in today’s hits — and it never gets old.

Sinatra isn’t at the top of the charts. He’s not on the Top 40, blasting from speakers or jammed out to by the collegiate body. This man beckons us with a different kind of allure, rejecting the hyper-sexualized, frat-party, bass-drop heat of teenage pop and sporting a classic, romantic mood that’s everlasting. This man is classic. Frank is still fresh.