Assuming not all students spend December researching the best 2015 planners, some may still be lacking the essential bounded sheets that can make or break an academic year. The agenda fanatics at the Michigan Daily decided to put together a list of the most stylish and efficient planners for those who may be slightly lost when it comes to organizational habits. While the style writers would prefer the quilted Chanel or Hermès agenda, many affordable chic options are highlighted.

1. Moleskine 12 Month Horizontal Weekly Planner

The black hardcover is an instant classic. Your week is evenly displayed across two pages, allowing for quick glances and optimal planning. There are just enough lines to write out homework for each class and a couple extra for clubs and yoga classes. Also allows for one to believe they are jotting down ideas in Montmartre instead of Angell Hall. The “Color A Month Planner” is another Moleskine option for those who bore easily.

2. Mon Cahier 2015 Journal

Ahh, sweet simplicity. This planner, sold at Anthropologie, is described as a “French-inspired jotter.” Complete with a world map, monthly and weekly options and a memorandum, it’s the perfect option for a world traveler or busy entrepreneur. It makes for a wonderful Instagram or Tumblr post as well.

3. 2015 Monopoly Smiley Dated Diary Scheduler

This adorable and well-made agenda utilizes the page per day method. It’s packed with cute designs and characters that encourage note-taking, list-making and scheduling. The planner comes in different color combinations and is advertised to make you smile. And if that wasn’t enough, it comes with stickers.

4. 2015 Petit a Petit Planner v5

This elegant planner includes watercolors and Parisian illustrations as well as 114 pages of weekly planning. It basically begs for curly handwriting and cute doodles. A plastic cover is included in the purchase to both secure personal belongings and protect from various degrees of Michigan precipitation.

5. Kate Spade 17 Month Gold Dot Agenda

While it looks amazing when bought and the clever sayings strewn about make for a charming planner, do not be fooled. This option had to be included to save those who succumb to sparkly things. The golden dots rub off within a few months leaving you with a sad, sad agenda. Unless you would like yours to look similar to a truck driver’s, skip the polka dots. For something similar, try Jonathan Adler’s 2015 Agenda, which is similarly chockfull of fun pockets and patterns.

While the M-Planner remains a faithful option, an interesting planner might inspire you to actually whip it out occasionally. Agendas are an essential part of a productive school year. So, buy some Stabilo pens and you will be all set for a stylish and orderly winter term.