The International Champions Cup appears to be coming back to the site where it broke the U.S. Soccer single-game attendance record in 2014.

Michigan Stadium will be one of 13 hosts for the fourth annual international soccer event this summer, the University is expected to announce Thursday. Real Madrid and Chelsea FC would play July 30 in Ann Arbor. Other venues include Ohio Stadium in Columbus and the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Calif. Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Ore., rounds out the list of college stadiums in the tournament.

The tournament had Michigan Stadium on its list of venues early Tuesday before removing the Big House soon thereafter. Just after 7 p.m. Wednesday night, the athletic department scheduled a press conference for Thursday morning “to make announcement regarding an upcoming sporting event at Michigan Stadium.”

On Aug. 2, 2014, Real Madrid beat Manchester United, 3-1, in front of an announced crowd of 109,318 at Michigan Stadium. The previous high for a soccer match in the U.S. was 101,799 at the Rose Bowl for the 1984 Olympics final.

“It was a fantastic atmosphere,” said Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti after the 2014 match. “Because (we’re) not used to playing in front of a lot of people like today. … We tried to do our best to give joy to the people. The game, in general, was a good game.”