According to a report from NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, Michigan will be turning to a familiar source to fill the new opening on its staff, hiring Matt Weiss from the Baltimore Ravens as its quarterbacks coach.

The new spot opened up when linebackers coach Brian Jean-Mary left to take a job at Tennessee earlier this week.

Weiss served as the running backs coach in Baltimore for the past two seasons. He was previously an assistant quarterbacks coach in 2016-17, when Joe Flacco was the Ravens’ signal-caller. He has also worked with Jim Harbaugh as a graduate assistant at Stanford from 2005-08.

From 2009-18, Weiss served as the Ravens’ football strategy coordinator, where he led the coaching analytics department and helped formulate game management and strategy.

Weiss is 37 years old and will turn 38 on March 1, thus he fits with Harbaugh’s trend of hiring younger assistants. Other than Harbaugh himself, the Wolverines’ staff now does not contain a single assistant over 40. Shaun Nua and Ron Bellamy are the oldest assistants at 39.

According to a report from Angelique Chengelis of the Detroit News, George Helow will shift to coaching linebackers instead of safeties and Bellamy will move from wide receivers to defensive backs. Offensive coordinator Josh Gattis, who previously coached receivers, will presumably resume that role with Bellamy moving to the defensive side.