According to separate videos posted on their personal Instagram accounts, defensive lineman Kwity Paye and offensive lineman Jalen Mayfield have signed with the Creative Artists Agency (CAA). This likely means that they will not be back at Michigan next season.

Paye confirmed to the Detroit Free Press that he plans to declare for the 2021 NFL Draft while Mayfield has not explicitly confirmed the news. A spokesperson for the athletic department did not explicitly confirm or deny if he had declared for the draft.

Paye was an All-Big Ten selection by both the coaches and media in 2019. In 2020, a season in which he appeared in just four games due to injury, Paye was named a second-team selection by the media and an honorable mention by the coaches.

Mayfield first got on draft radars in 2019 for his performance against Ohio State’s Chase Young, the second-overall pick in the 2020 draft. He was an All-Big Ten honorable mention in 2019 but appeared in just two games in 2020 before suffering an injury in the loss to Michigan State. Mayfield originally opted out of the season and declared for the draft when the Big Ten postponed the season but opted back in when the conference decided to play in the fall after all.

Paye, a senior, would have exhausted all his eligibility if it weren’t for a new NCAA policy amid the COVID-19 pandemic that fall athletes get an extra year of eligibility. He was not expected to return in 2021 and could be a first or second-round pick. Mayfield has less tape to go off, but he, too, could be an early-round pick.