Throughout his college career, Graham Glasgow was always good about taking change as it came. As he switched positions between guard and center and transitioned to a new coaching staff as a fifth-year senior, he adjusted well. And he was always willing to talk with the media, quick to dole out a joke.

Friday, after a brief Pro Day workout at Schembechler Hall, as he prepares to enter his professional career, he was the same Graham Glasgow. So when a reporter asked him what he would do on Draft Day next month, he thought to himself.

“Probably playing Call of Duty,” he said. “That’s probably it.”

No agonizing about when he might get picked, which city he’d be heading to or what his future might look like?

“No, I don’t think so,” Glasgow said. “I don’t think that really does anything.

“I’ll check in on it. Maybe in between some games, see who got drafted. But I’m not going to sit there and watch it, I think.”

Since his Michigan career ended with the Citrus Bowl on Jan. 1, Glasgow has spent most of his time preparing for the draft. Glasgow earned a spot at the NFL Combine, where he ran the 40-yard dash in 5.13 seconds and did 23 reps on the bench press. He only worked out for about 15 minutes Friday, choosing to stick with his Combine results.

He has had private workouts with the Philadelphia Eagles, Baltimore Ravens, Arizona Cardinals, Houston Texans and Carolina Panthers and could soon have more. His versatility at both guard positions and center is an asset for teams, too.

“I think that’s probably a big thing, that I’m pretty versatile and I play both, and I feel like I play both at a pretty high level,” Glasgow said. “I think that’s something a lot of NFL teams with limited roster spots value.”

Of course, there’s one more matter Glasgow has had to address with teams in individual meetings. In March 2014, he was pulled over for driving while intoxicated in Ann Arbor and suspended for the 2014 season opener. Last March, he violated his probation from that original charge and almost found himself kicked on the team.

Though he worked his way back last season and eventually became Michigan’s most valuable offensive lineman, he still has to address it with teams.

“It’s really not tough,” he said. “I just tell them what happened, and that’s all you can really do. They’ve read about it. They just want to see if you tell the truth.”

Other than that, Glasgow just did the best he could in the Combine, the East-West Shrine Game and individual workouts. He has been on a heavy preparation regiment since last fall, when he took only one class and spent more time watching film and learning from Harbaugh and offensive coordinator Tim Drevno — as close as he could be to being a professional player.

Harbaugh has praised Glasgow as an NFL prospect, and having the former pro coach’s endorsement can’t hurt Glasgow. It has been a fast rise for Glasgow, a former walk-on who didn’t always have pro football as a possibility.

Most teams Glasgow has talked to didn’t know he even was a walk-on, but he thinks that will be an asset in the NFL, where everyone is a walk-on. He has already come in and earned his spot once, at Michigan.

Glasgow thought he played well down the stretch of the 2014 season, but he felt even better coming out of last year’s spring camp. That was the first time he thought of the NFL as a real possibility.

Still, he refuses to let a suddenly immediate future consume him.

“It’s pretty stressful, but it’s good,” Glasgow said. “It’s definitely different from colleges. I had to start reading books because I felt like my brain was going to mush. No one’s forcing me to engage that. But it’s been nice. I’ve liked it.”

When Glasgow isn’t delving into B.J. Novak’s “One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories,” Glasgow is cracking jokes and going about his business the same way he always did. When NFL teams ask him what he would change about himself, he goes the light-hearted route.

“I don’t know, I’d have smaller feet,” Glasgow said. “I’d be able to buy shoes at a store instead of online.”

If you need him on Draft Day, he’ll be playing Call of Duty.