November 10, 2021

With the return of football, landlords and short term rental owners capitalize on parking and rental businesses

Every game day, visitors flock to Ann Arbor, a lucrative prospect for landlords looking to make extra money by offering on game days. A relative dearth of places to stay and park has allowed property owners to turn their extra space into a solid revenue stream.

Big Ten Breakdown: Michigan faces strong competition in quest to repeat as champions

With the return of star players and a top-notch recruiting class, Michigan men’s basketball is a favorite for the Big Ten Championship this season. But it won’t be an easy path to victory. The Daily’s basketball beat looks ahead to key matchups and breaks down the Wolverine’s competition for the title

University clinicians continue providing accessible virtual mental health services despite relaxed COVID-19 restrictions

Michigan Medicine began adopting increased telehealth mental health services when the world shifted to remote in March 2020 due to the pandemic. Now, even as activities return in-person, both clinicians and patients say teletherapy and other virtual offerings are here to stay.

I AM the college experience: post-ironic affirmations spread to campuses around the world

Time-out: We should rethink our perception of age

Sweet sixteens, “first drinks” and other age-related milestones mark our lives. Opinion columnist Jessica D’Agostino dives into the importance we place on age through cultural traditions and legal constructs.

The Michigan-Michigan State rivalry is obnoxious

Dear President Schlissel, talk to Jon.

Pick up a copy of The Daily’s weekly print paper on campus today, or read it online here

As always, if you enjoy getting daily updates, share this link with others to subscribe!

© 2021 The Michigan Daily. All Rights Reserved.

VIEW IN BROWSER