It might take a little longer to get through the line and into the Big House on Saturday as the University adds security measures for the upcoming football game against Ohio State.

Though the Division of Public Safety and Security says there are no current specific threats, security officers will now ask each spectator to open their coat or outerwear for visual inspection for prohibited items. Law enforcement may also pat down fans or ask them to empty their pockets for further inspection. People who refuse the checks will be denied entry.

The list of prohibited items, which has already been in place, includes bags, drones, selfie sticks, weapons, bottles and umbrellas. This list will be strictly enforced. Exceptions for medical needs may be permitted, but supplies must be in a clear bag.

When asked whether the precautions are being enacted in response to recent terrorist attacks targeting public spaces in Paris and elsewhere, DPSS spokesperson Diane Brown declined to provide additional comment. She said more information may be available at an athletics media briefing on Monday. 

Joe Piersante, director of University Security Services with DPSS said the department often adjusts security protocols depending on the situation.

“We want this to be a safe environment for our patrons and area neighbors,” he wrote. “We regularly analyze our security plans and make modifications as necessary.”

With a capacity of 107,601, Michigan Stadium has the highest spectator capacity of any football stadium in the United States.

This story will be updated.