U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-Vt.) and Donald Trump took victories in the Democratic and Republican primaries, respectively, in New Hampshire’s first-in-the-nation primary contest.

As of Tuesday evening, Sanders was projected to best Hillary Clinton, the only other major Democratic candidate left in the race, by over 10 percent. Trump secured the Republican vote at 33 percent.

The results came after a week of hectic campaigning from all candidates following last week’s caucus in Iowa, which saw Clinton beat Sanders by a thin margin and U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) beat out a crowded Republican field by about three percent.

The first-place results were largely unsurprising — prior to the night of the election, Sanders and Trump were projected to win by almost all major polls. In an aggregate of polls from Real Clear Politics, Sanders had a lead over Clinton by 13 percent leading up to the primary. On the Republican side, Trump led with a projected 31 percent, far beyond U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio’s (R-Fla) projected second-place standing at 14 percent and Ohio Governor John Kasich’s (R) third-place standing at 13 percent.

The next steps in the nominating contest are Saturday, with the Democratic caucus in Nevada as well as the South Carolina Republican primary. Following Saturday’s votes, the next big allotment of delegates will be on Super Tuesday on March 1, when 28 states select their nominees.

Michigan’s primary, along with several other states, comes slightly later, on March 8, in the middle of the primary season. The primaries will end June 14 in Washington D.C, followed by both parties’ nominating conventions.