Republican presidential candidates will square off in a debate in Detroit on March 3, The Detroit News reported. Fox News will broadcast the two-hour debate, which will be moderated by channel anchors Megyn Kelly, Chris Wallace and Brett Baier. Multiple GOP officials told The Detroit News the Republican National Committee has been planning for weeks to host a debate in Michigan before the March 8 primary.

The field of candidates, currently at nine after the Iowa caucus, might be down one more for the debate — candidate Donald Trump skipped a Jan. 28 debate in Iowa due to Kelly being a moderator. Trump has publicly criticized Kelly over Twitter and in public speeches — calling her a “lightweight” and “bimbo” — after she asked him questions about his disparaging remarks toward women. He held an alternate rally for veterans in place of the Iowa debate, but has not made a comment concerning Kelly’s scheduled role in the Detroit debate.

The RNC has not decided on a location for the March debate yet, but the Fox Theatre is being considered as a possible venue according to The Detroit News.

Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are also scheduled to debate on March 6 in Flint before the state primary.