A fourth member of the now-disbanded fraternity Sigma Alpha Mu has been sentenced due to actions taken in the destruction of the Treetops Resort in Gaylord in 2015, according to a report from the Gaylord Herald Times.

Benjamin Savitch, the sentenced brother, admitted to kicking out ceiling tiles while the fraternity was at the resort. The vandalism at the resort, involving both SAM and the Sigma Delta Tau sorority from the University of Michigan, caused an estimated over $400,000 in damage during their January ski trip. Savitch marks the sixth SAM member to be charged by prosecutors for causing the damage at Treetops, and the fourth to be sentenced.

Savitch was sentenced for a misdemeanor charge of malicious destruction of a building of less than $200 on Jan. 22. Savitch was given a one-year probation, 100 hours of community service, court fines and a restitution costing him up to $5,000. This number has the potential to change should more defendants come forward and become sentenced for their roles in the destruction of the resort.

Prior to Savitch’s sentencing, University alums Daniel Orleans, Matthew Vlasic and Jesse Krumholz were the other former members to receive charges. All received similar sentencing of community service hours, court fines and restitution charges.

Otsego County Prosecutor Michael Rola plans to charge another member of the fraternity according to the Herald, but information regarding their identity has yet to be released. Treetops has also filed a civil lawsuit against SAM and SDT, seeking more than $300,000 from the defendants. The suit is still pending.