Logan Tuley-Tillman, former offensive tackle for the University’s football team, pleaded guilty to filming a woman during sex without her consent Monday, ESPN reported. 

Tuley-Tillman initially faced up to five years in prison and a $5,000 fine on two felony counts. Because he pled guilty, prosecutors have agreed to drop one of the counts and he will be sentenced under the Holmes Youthful Trainee Act, which will allow him to avoid having charges appear on a criminal record if he successfully completes his sentence.

Tuley-Tillman was dismissed from the University’s football team in September, the same week that the police report about the incident was filed.

The 19-year-old woman reported to police that videos were sent from her phone to Tuley-Tillman, which plainly showed sex between the two. The woman reported that she consented to the sex but not the filming. Tuley-Tillman reported to police that he was too drunk to recall the filming.

The former player was a four-star recruit out of high school from Peoria, Ill., and made his second appearance with the University’s football team during the first game of the 2015 season against Utah. 

Tuley-Tillman will receive his sentencing March 28 on the charge of capturing or distributing an image of an unclothed person.