It’s the University’s biannual fashion week. Check out our very own runway to find the best fashion week trends. Oh, I’m sorry. Did I say fashion week? I meant finals week. FYI, the runway is located on the second floor of the UGLI.

Roots Sweatpants
If you’re from Michigan (or Canada), you probably own at least three pairs of these beauties. They’re comfortable, stylish, and moderately overpriced. Make sure to pick yours up in light gray, medium gray, or dark gray. Don’t forget to pair it with your favorite gray Roots sweatshirt to create the perfect groutfit.

Fuzzy Vest
As the weather drops below freezing, a fuzzy vest is a go-to. The library’s temperature can certainly vary and this vest will keep you cozy without making you pass out (or might make a decent pillow when you hit the ground).

Ugg Slippers
While the traditional Ugg boot has gone out of style, Ugg slippers are still on my holiday gift list. These will not only keep you warm on your walk to the library, but will also keep you comfy throughout your all-nighter.

Wool Socks
The votes are in. You finally have a use for the 12 pairs of SmartWool socks you bought during your seventh grade ski obsession. You can even pair them with your Ugg slippers! Talk about a fashion “do.”

Ugly Sweaters
Get into the holiday spirit by showing off your favorite ugly sweater! Whether it’s covered in sequins, reindeer or snowflakes, you will definitely stand out against the sea of Canada Goose jackets. With this look you can go straight from a study session to a party without even stopping at home!

Infinity Scarves
Also referred to as the “circle scarf,” this is a winter finals staple. It’s soft, stylish, and protects your face from the cold that is Michigan weather. It can also serve as a great pillow for when you need a study break.

The Ponytail
While the bun is usually the star during spring finals, the ponytail takes over for winter finals week. Ponies work great with both hats and earmuffs (I suggest Ugg’s) and keep the hair out of your face when studying, while buns leave your ears to fight for themselves against the cold.