Local dessert lovers, “donut” miss out on Ann Arbor’s newest late-night delivery service.

Washtenaw Dairy now delivers donuts between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. The local business, which has been operating since 1934 and delivering dairy products to Washtenaw County for 75 years, launched the new service on Friday.

According to a tweet from the dairy on Thursday, the business will deliver anywhere within a three-mile radius of the store. The expected delivery time is between 30 and 45 minutes, and it asks for 12 hours’ notice for orders of more than 10 dozen donuts. There is also a minimum purchase of one dozen donuts, and each dozen costs $11 including shipping.

Types of donuts include plain/cinnamon, chocolate-frosted, maple-frosted, maple nut, coconut, sprinkle and vanilla.

Prior to the establishment of the late-night service, the dairy delivered donuts every weekday to businesses. On the service’s second night, the dairy tweeted to apologize to customers for busy phone lines.

According to its website, the dairy prides itself on producing the only zero trans-fat donut in Washtenaw County. It offers 50 flavors of ice cream, as well as shakes and malts. It delivers these specialties in addition to milk, cheese, cream and other dairy products.

The dairy also provides customized donuts in a variety of colors.