The University of Michigan offers one of the best all-around sports experiences in the country, with Michigan Stadium, Yost Ice Arena and Crisler Center each listed in the “Top 100 Stadium Experiences of 2016,” according to website and magazine “Stadium Journey.”

The list, which evaluated the fan experience at 761 different college and professional sports stadiums in the United States, listed Michigan Stadium at number 16, Yost Ice Arena at number 68 and Crisler Arena at number 73.

As the largest stadium in North America with a capacity of 107,601, the experience on a Saturday in Ann Arbor at the Big House earned high praise from the author of the article, Paul Swaney.

“With the recent ascendancy of the program, this may just be the perfect time to see a game at Michigan Stadium,” Swaney wrote in the description. “The Big House and a Michigan football game should sit squarely on even the shortest list of must see venues for any sports fan. The grandiosity, history, and pure joy of a Saturday in Ann Arbor is a must for all avid stadium travelers.”

The Wolverines’ chief rivals, Ohio State and Michigan State, did not fare well on the list and only had one entry: Ohio State’s Ohio Stadium ranking at number 35.

The only other stadium in the state of Michigan to make the list was Comerica Park, home of the Detroit Tigers, at number 92. The three other major Detroit sports stadiums — Joe Louis Arena, Ford Field and The Palace of Auburn Hills — did not make the list.