Hillary Clinton and U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-Vt.) will have a sustained presence in Michigan this week to rally support and encourage people to vote before Tuesday’s primary — including a visit to the University of Michigan from Sanders.

On Monday, Sanders is slated to travel across Michigan, covering three cities in one day. According to a press release, he will discuss issues that are pertinent to Michigan voters, including the Flint water crisis, college affordability and campaign finance reform.

First, he is scheduled to visit Kalamazoo and Dearborn, and will finish his day with a final event in Ann Arbor for a get-out-the-vote rally and concert featuring Nate Ruess of FUN and the band JR JR. The Ann Arbor event will begin at 6:30 pm at the Crisler Center.

https://twitter.com/joannemtran/status/704827311460360193?lang=en

Sanders’s last visit to Michigan was on Feb. 15 at Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti. He discussed issues surrounding income inequality, campaign finance reform and the environment. The audience, which was mostly younger, responded enthusiastically to his calls for free college tuition, low interest rates on student debt and a $15 per hour minimum wage.

Clinton is scheduled to visit Detroit Monday, hosting a rally at the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History in the evening. She has had a strong presence in Michigan over the last few months in light of the Flint water crisis, visiting the city on Feb. 7 to encourage federal funding. Her daughter, Chelsea Clinton, has also visited Flint.

Mayor Karen Weaver expressed her support for Clinton in January, the Detroit Free Press reported, after she was the first candidate to reach out to offer help to the city.

Sanders has also offered support to Flint, and in recent months has called for the resignation of Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder (R), a position Clinton also expressed for the first time during Sunday’s Democratic debate in the city.

Clinton is projected to win Tuesday’s Democratic Michigan primaries. According to a Detroit Free Press poll, she is currently 25 points ahead of Sanders with 56 percent of the vote. The two Democratic candidates are split roughly even among white voters, with Clinton leading among African-American voters at a total of 66 percent support. Sanders is 27 points ahead of Clinton among the independent voters, Politico reports.

https://twitter.com/UMichforHillary/status/706337262393552896?lang=en

On the other side of the aisle, Donald Trump is expected to win the Michigan Republican primary on Tuesday according to recent polls. He is estimated at about 41 percent support in Politico’s report, with U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R) following behind at 22 percent. Trump is in the lead among most demographics, such as moderates and independents, but Cruz is ahead by 13 points among conservatives.