After the University’s chapter of Sigma Alpha Mu reportedly caused upwards of $100,000 worth of damages following a ski weekend at Treetops Resort in Gaylord, Treetops General Manager Barry Owens said all damages were repaired in time for Super Bowl weekend and before the massive snowstorm that hit Michigan on Sunday.

As a result, the resort reported that it has lost no business.

“We’re putting this behind us,” Owens said in an interview with local news channel WDIV. “You know, we’re in the business of running a resort and taking care of guests and ensuring people have a good time and that’s what we’re focusing on.”

Repairs include hallway carpet replacement and ceiling tile installment as well as fixing broken cabinetry, furniture and windows.

Owens said he is waiting to see how the state police will handle disciplinary action against the fraternity.

“The state police are doing their thing, so we’ll see where that leads to,” Owens said.

Though he has not been in touch with University officials, Owens has been in communication with national and local leadership of the SAM organization.

“They admitted to their mistakes, they screwed up, they want to get it fixed, have sent us a good faith payment, just in progress because we haven’t even been able to present them a bill yet,” said Owens.

Owens reported that so far SAM has sent the resort $25,000 to begin covering damages. He said Treetops is reevaluating its rules and policy toward disruptive guests.

“It’s always a challenge to kick somebody out, and especially when you’re talking about 250 people,” he said. “Nobody ever wants to be in that position, so our goal is to never be in that position.”

Owens could not be reached for comment Monday evening.