A national activist group called Ultraviolet sponsored a plane banner protesting Governor Rick Snyder’s (R) potential involvement in the Flint water crisis.

The banner read “SNYDER POISONED KIDS IN FLINT” and flew over the Crisler Center during the rivalry basketball game against Michigan State University.

“It is time that all Michigan residents – Spartans and Wolverines alike – stand up and demand that Governor Snyder resign immediately,” Shaunna Thomas, co-founder of UltraViolet, said in a press release.

Ultraviolet intended for the banner to draw attention to their petition for Governor Snyder’s resignation for mishandling Flint’s toxic water. Ultraviolet is an online advocacy group that advocates against sexism. The group has over 700,000 members, and almost 32,000 of those members have signed the petition for the Governor’s resignation.

After Flint’s emergency manager decided to change the city’s water supply to the Flint river in 2014, residents began voicing concerns over the discoloration and off taste of the water. Despite multiple reports proving there to be lead in the city’s water, Snyder only called a state of emergency in December 2015, 18 months after the initial switch.

Thomas said Snyder was aware of the lead in Flint’s water for at least a year but neglected to take action, alleging that the governor sent bottled water to state employees last year, which they have used as evidence for his knowledge of the lead in Flint’s water.

The petition also emphasizes the poor and Black community of Flint the water crisis affected, as well as the permanent health damages to children and pregnant women.