Jim Harbaugh, the University of Michigan football coach, scored one last time with the outgoing Obama administration on Friday.

First Lady Michelle Obama applauded Harbaugh in her last speech in the White House, a presentation of the 2017 School Counselor of the Year Award. Obama mentioned Harbaugh and his wife in the introduction of her speech for his charity work in promoting higher education since 2015, according to the Detroit Free Press.

“I also want to acknowledge a few other special guests we have in the audience,” Obama said in her last official speech as first lady. “We’ve got a pretty awesome crew. As one of my staff said, ‘You roll pretty deep.’ I’m like, well, yeah, we have a few good friends … (such as) Coach Jim Harbaugh and his beautiful wife, who’s a lot better-looking than him.”

Obama also thanked the many notable guests in attendance along with the Harbaughs, including singer Usher, actress Connie Britton and actor Jay Pharoah, for using their status to motivate America’s young people to pursue higher education.

“All these folks are here because they’re using their star power to inspire our young people,” Obama said in her farewell address. “And I’m so grateful to all of you for stepping up in so many ways on so many occasions.”

Harbaugh has previously worked with the first lady on her Reach Higher initiative to promote higher education. In May 2015, he spoke with Michelle Obama at Wayne State University as part of a college signing day event for more than 2,000 college-bound Detroit high school students.

“(Going to college) is one of the best decisions you will ever make, not only for yourself and your future, but also for your family and generations to come,” Harbaugh said at the 2015 event. “It is so important that we celebrate all students admitted to college, not just athletes.”

Harbaugh also got some time during the event to bond with Usher.

Usher is already embracing the role of honorary captain for the 2017 Michigan football team. He later posted a picture with Harbaugh to his Instagram story with the caption “Coach.”

University students and fans alike reacted to Harbaugh’s moment in the spotlight with pride and excitement.

Harbaugh’s second big announcement from the White House was a little more personal. He tweeted a picture that night of his pregnant wife under former president Ronald Reagan’s portrait, letting fans know that their baby is due Feb. 6 — Reagan’s birthday — and will be named John.

But before Harbaugh can welcome the new addition to his family, he will be back to work. He begins recruiting efforts on Jan. 12.