Contemporary R&B artist blackbear and Canadian singer/songwriter Roy Woods are to perform at Hill Auditorium, scheduling to headline a spring show on Mar. 23. A result of the efforts of student group Big Ticket Productions, these shows strive to showcase artists that reflect the University’s student body as a whole.

“As an organization, we constantly attempt to gauge the interests of the general population here on campus. Our motto as a club has always been: ‘Your campus, your music,’” said Stamps senior Alexandria Valdes, president of Big Ticket Productions.

This year, Big Ticket Productions hopes to bring inclusivity into Hill Auditorium, as well provide an opportunity for relatively new artists to take the stage.

“We believe our acts invite a wide range of students who represent an audience that enjoys both hip hop and R&B. Both artists are up-and-coming and provide an opportunity for students to see their favorite artists on their own campus for discounted prices,” said Valdes.

Tickets to the performance will start at $15 for students with a valid ID and $25 for the public. Tickets will be available to purchase on Jan. 31, either in-person at the Michigan Union Ticket Office at 9 a.m. or online at muto.umich.edu at 10 a.m