It has been an offseason rife with change for the Michigan men’s basketball team.

Assistant coaches Lavall Jordan and Bacari Alexander left to take the head coaching jobs at Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Detroit, respectively, while forwards Kam Chatman and Ricky Doyle, swingman Aubrey Dawkins and guard Spike Albrecht all transferred elsewhere.

Head coach John Beilein opted to replace Jordan and Alexander on the bench with Saadi Washington, formerly an assistant coach for Oakland, and Billy Donlon, formerly the head coach of Wright State.

The Wolverines have two open scholarships after the flurry of departures, and Beilein is still looking to fill both spots for the upcoming 2016-17 season with graduate or undergraduate transfers.

“We’ll always be looking for any option that is a great Michigan fit,” Beilein said Saturday after speaking at the A4 quarterback camp. “If they were the right position, the right player (and) the right fit, we could use them. There’s kids still that are announcing their transfers right now. It’s part of the game and we’ve got to face it.”

One possible option for the Wolverines is former Kentucky guard Charles Matthews, who according to reports from ESPN’s Jeff Goodman is considering Michigan and has visited Ann Arbor.

Matthews, a top-100 recruit coming out of high school, elected to transfer after his freshman year and will have to sit out one season.

But while additional changes to the roster may still take place over the coming months, Beilein is adamant that Michigan’s schedule is set, saying Saturday that one major addition to the non-conference schedule is close to being finalized.

The Wolverines’ non-conference schedule currently has them slated to play Virginia Tech at home in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge, Cincinnati and UCLA on the road and two games at the 2K Sports Classic in New York.

“Our schedule is complete,” Beilein said. “We have agreements for every game, (and) we’ve got some really attractive games, I think.”