Posted Jan. 19 at 3:30 p.m.

Davin Copeland, 29, and Derrick Howard, 23, were charged for their alleged connection to a home invasion Wednesday that led to a shooting death less than a mile from North Campus, police said.

Copeland and Howard, both from Ypsilanti, were charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery, first degree home invasion, conspiracy to commit first degree home invasion and a felony firearm charge in connection with Wednesday’s shooting, police said. The pair was arrested Thursday and the arraignment was held this morning.

Still at large is Michael Don Bailey, 20, who was allegedly part of the attempted robbery of University engineering student Andrew Robert Myrick.

Four men were suspected of the attempted robbery at 1528 Jones Drive, Myrick’s residence. During the invasion, there was an apparent exchange of gunfire, and the fourth attempted robbery suspect, David Copeland — the twin brother of Davin Copeland — was left dead. Police, who said that the robbery appeared to be drug or money related, added that 12-15 shots were fired and that an AK-47 type weapon was found at the scene.

At this point, it’s unclear whether police plan to criminally charge Myrick for his role in the shooting death. Police are still seeking Myrick for questioning about the case, but that may be to gain more insight on the case.

“We still want to talk to him and it’s still under investigation,” said Sgt. Paul Curtis from the Ann Arbor Police Department.

The Detroit Free Press reported that police have stopped searching for Myrick, saying that the Washtenaw County prosecutor’s office declared the shooting a “justifiable homicide.”

The Washtenaw County Prosecutor’s Office could not be reached for comment earlier this afternoon.

While there may be no criminal charges stemming from the shooting death, Myrick was charged with a misdemeanor possession of marijuana in the case, police said.