A stolen set of master keys belonging to Arch Realty Company, formerly known as Wilson White Management, may be the cause of several home invasions on Central Campus, according to the Ann Arbor Police Department.

The keys were stolen Sunday from an employee’s vehicle that was parked at the Ann Arbor YMCA.

Arch Realty Company — one of the largest rental property companies serving Central Campus — sent a letter to nearly 1,000 residents on Wednesday informing them of the key theft, which the letter said led to multiple isolated reports of stolen items from apartments with no evidence of forced entry.

Lt. Myron Blackwell, of the Ann Arbor Police Department, said there was one report of a home invasion in the 600 block on Packard Street that may be related to the stolen keys.

“There was no forced entry so one would lead to believe maybe the master keys that were labeled from that particular location may have been used,” Blackwell said.

Blackwell said he had no information on what the invaders stole, but an Ann Arbor News article reported a digital camera and computer were taken.

The suspects are described as two black men between ages 20 and 30 who drive a dark grey Saturn sedan.

As a safety precaution, Arch Realty Company will be re-keying all of its properties.

If you have any information, call the Ann Arbor Police anonymous tip-line at 734-794-6939 or e-mail TIPS@a2gov.org.