Former 2016 Democratic presidential candidate and Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton (D-NY) announced on Monday that she will be speaking at Hill Auditorium on October 24 at 7:00 PM, as a part of her book tour. The book — titled: “What Happened” — is Clinton’s memoir reflecting on the 2016 Presidential Election, which was won by President Donald J. Trump.

Excerpts of the book, which were released last week, reveal her discomfort with then-candidate Trump’s behavior on stage during an October 2016 debate in St. Louis.

“This is not OK, I thought. It was the second presidential debate, and Donald Trump was looming behind me,” Clinton recounted in her book. “Two days before, the world heard him brag about groping women. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces. It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled.”

In another released excerpt, Clinton described her reasons for writing “What Happened.”

“I don’t have all the answers and this isn’t a comprehensive account of the 2016 race,” Clinton wrote. “That isn’t for me to write. I have too little distance and too great a stake in it. Instead, this is my story. I want to pull back the curtain on an experience that was exhilarating, joyful, humbling, infuriating and just plain baffling. Writing this wasn’t easy. Every day that I was a candidate for president, I knew that millions of people were counting on me and I couldn’t bear the idea of letting them down. But I did. I couldn’t get the job done. And I’ll have to live with that for the rest of my life.”

Clinton’s tour also includes stops in other 2016 battleground states, which were won by Trump, including Florida, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — a state her campaign failed to visit during the election.

According to the New York Times, Clinton lost the state of Michigan by only 10,704 votes — a margin narrow enough to prompt an official recount that was later halted by U.S. District Judge Mark Goldsmith.

President Trump’s victory in Michigan marked the first time that a Republican presidential candidate won the state since 1988 when then-Vice President George H.W. Bush was elected President.