Each week, The Michigan Daily’s news desk will be publishing a most-read wrap up of the previous week’s most popular articles based on the number of online reads each article received. Here are the five most read from Dec. 3 to Dec. 9:

3 unknown suspects at large in West Quad armed robbery

Three University students were assaulted and robbed Monday night in West Quad Residence Hall. Property was stolen from the victims and a handgun was involved in the attack.

Quiet Ann Arbor looks to limit piped music

Two University alumni have started an initiative to limit the amount of music played in public spaces.

CSG closes investigation, proposes resolution for member compensation and discusses creation of student regent

At this week’s CSG meeting, initiatives to create a student regent position on the University’s Board of Regents and to provide financial compensation for CSG members were brought to the floor.

Spencer seeking to speak at University over spring break

Kyle Bristow–– the lawyer attempting to schedule white supremacist Richard Spencer’s potential visit to campus –– and the University have reportedly been looking at a date between Feb. 24 and March 4, over the University’s Spring Break.

Regents Notebook: University addresses Spencer visit, LEO bargaining

At the monthly meeting of the University’s Board of Regents, the board and students addressed a potential visit from Richard Spencer and the ongoing bargaining sessions between the University and the Lecturers’ Employee Organization.