Migos have a lot to celebrate at the moment: after years of fighting their way through hip-hop’s underground and trekking toward a commercial peak, they finally seem to be on top of the world. Next week, the rap supergroup will release its second LP, “Culture,” while the album’s first single, “Bad and Boujee (featuring Lil Uzi Vert),” will hopefully continue its reign as the number one song in America. So, it should be no surprise that amidst their current hype, Quavo, Takeoff and Offset are celebrating like kings, and in the new visuals for the third single off of “Culture,” entitled “T-Shirt,” the three emcees do so in high, wintry style.

The music video for “T-Shirt” finds Migos towering atop a snowy mountain and dressed in full-fur wardrobes that seem to take style tips from both Cam’ron and Leo’s Revenant. Quavo, Takeoff and Offset, who are also wearing royal amounts of jewelry, dance, bounce and floss in their quintessentially braggadocios ways while each delivers an ice-cold verse in the group’s staple start-and-stop flow pattern. Eventually, attractive women and race-ready snowmobiles arrive without any precedents at all, as do brief glimpses of a luxurious cabin, all of which seems to insinuate that the rap group has conquered the wilderness and turned it into their own comfortable playground, much like they did with the streets, then the rap game.

“T-Shirt” and its extravagant visuals might have arrived just in time to prolong Migos’ residency in pop’s spotlight. It also is pretty random, as it never explains why they’re on that mountain, like at all. But that’s okay. Quavo, Takeoff and Offset standing there in all of that fur — that’s iconic. That’s culture. Digital culture at least. That’s why “T-Shirt” is perfect.