Thursday, September 18, 2014

All-Carr team

QB- Chad Henne - Although Henne hasn't won many big games, he leads Michigan in nearly all statistical passing categories.

RB- Mike Hart - Hart has been the heart of the Michigan football team this year and leaves Michigan as its all-time leading rusher.

FB- BJ Askew - Askew was a large factor in Michigan's rushing attack during the 2001 and 2002 seasons.

WR- Braylon Edwards - The Biletnikoff Award winner was the nation's top wide receiver in 2004. He leads Michigan in most statistical receiving categories including TDs, receiving yards and receptions.

WR- David Terrell - Terrell was first player donning the Maize and Blue to have multiple 1,000-yard receiving seasons.

TE- Jerame Tuman - Was a large factor in the passing game during the 1997 National Championship season.

T- Jon Runyan - An All-American offensive tackle during the 1995 season.

G- Steve Hutchinson - Four-time Big Ten first-team selection, the fourth player in team history to accomplish this feat.

C- David Baas - Co-winner of the Rimington Trophy in 2004, given to the nation's top center.

G- Matt Lentz - Two-time Big Ten first-team selection and three- year starter from 2002-2005.

T- Jake Long - Leader of the offensive line over the past two seasons and an All-American during the 2006 season.

DE- LaMarr Woodley - Won the Lombardi Award as the nation's top lineman and was a leader of the 2006 defense.

DT- Gabe Watson - 92 career tackles and two-time first-team Big Ten player.

DT- Alan Branch - 2006 All-American had nine sacks and 61 tackles during his career.

DE- Glen Steele - Was named an All-American during Michigan's National Championship season.

ILB- Larry Foote - Foote amassed 145 career tackles and 11 sacks and was named a 2001 All-American.

MLB- Jarrett Irons - Irons led Michigan with 296 career tackles from 1993 to 1996.

OLB- Sam Sword - Sword is third all time with 265 tackles for Michigan. Also won a National Championship.

CB- Charles Woodson - Woodson won the Heisman trophy in 1997. Enough said.

CB- Marlin Jackson - Two-time first-team All-American in 2002 and 2004.

FS- Cato June - Had 102 career tackles and three interceptions playing free safety.

SS- Ernest Shazor - 2004 All-American, a two-year starter in 2003 and 2004.

K- Garret Rivas - Although inconsistent, Rivas leads Michigan in all-time field goals.

P- Adam Finley - A four-year starter who leads Michigan in number of punts attempted.

- Chris Meszaros

|